Dutch Bucket Set
- Bato Bucket
- Bato Bucket Lid
- 2 Elbows
- 1 Large Net Pot
- 4 Small Net Pots
Dutch buckets, also referred to as bato buckets, are a perfect space-saving hydroponics/aquaponics system designed for nearly every species. One of the greatest advantages of growing in dutch buckets is the reservoir at the bottom of the bucket. This serves as a sort of ‘lifeline’ for the plant. Given the power goes out, the reservoir has extra nutrient solution stored to help keep plants alive.
Dutch buckets also make it easy to extend your current system, whereas you can use one drainage line and one watering line for the entire length of your system. The buckets also easily connect to one another - through what really makes Dutch Buckets unique is the ability to hold the growing media as well as the nutrient solution.
Each purchase includes (1) bucket; (2) elbows; (1) lid; (1) big net pot; and (4) small net pots. All you’ll need to do is set up irrigation. Try our Dutch Buckets and get in on the next great harvest!
- Bucket, lid & net pots made from food-safe PP plastic, lid is PVC.
- Ease of use – connect multiple dutch buckets together over time
- Space Saving
- Reservoir in bottom helps keeps plants alive in complicated circumstances
- Act as host for growing media and nutrient solution
- Includes elbows, lid, and variety of net pots
- Free Shipping on orders over $49 to the Contiguous US (48 States)