Woven Poly Cover for Greenhouses and Hoop Houses
SOLARIG™ 182 (previously known as SOLARIG™ 172) 11 mil. Woven plastic is the premier option for greenhouse and hoop house coverings. Made from coated woven polyethylene cloth with UV additives for extra protection from degrading and added light diffusion for your plants. This greenhouse plastic works with spring and lock channel applications.
Our greenhouse poly can be cut to any length. If the length you need is not listed please contact us for a quote. Lead time is 5-10 Business Days.
**Batten Strapping is recommended to help to keep the plastic secure to the hoop house frame and reduce movement. Strapping is installed on the exterior of a single layer covered structure.
GREENHOUSE PLASTIC FEATURES:
- Puncture and Tear Resistant
- 11 mil. thickness
- Plastic weighs 5.1 oz per sq. yd.
- Anti-fog additive
- 6 Year Warranty
- Anti-drip technology
- Enhanced Light Diffusion
- Up to 15x stronger than regular Greenhouse Plastic
- Lamination on both sides of the sheet
- 4 layers of thickness to each sheet
- Provides optimal resistance to strong winds and severe weather.
- Can be used as a single or double-layer roof
Click here for Installation Instructions and Warranty Specifications.
|Elongation at Break
|Diffused Light %
60% ±6 (matte)
The test data is based on an average taken over several production runs and should not be considered or interpreted as minimum or maximum values. Values are typical data and not limiting specifications.
Shipping and Warranty
- Free shipping to lower 48
- 14 day lead time on shipping
- Plastic is Folded and Boxed for Shipping
- 6 Year Warranty
- Expedited Shipping is not available for Greenhouse Plastic
SHIPPING VIA MOTOR FREIGHT (SEMI)
Rolls over 120 lbs must ship via motor freight. We will notify you if your order requires this shipping method. Click here for information on freight delivery.