Easily Remove Plugs from Cell Trays!
Now available! A special tool for removing plugs from trays with ease for direct transplanting. Designed for our 72, 128, & 200 cell trays, our plug poppers will help prevent transplant failures caused by damaged roots from using the wrong tools. Cell trays are a major space-saving option that more and more growers opt for as their operations grow. Plug poppers help make the process that much more seamless. Success starts with the right tools for the job. Bootstrap Farmer Plug Poppers are only designed for Bootstrap Farmer cell trays. We cannot control cell sizes, spacing, or the center of drain holes from other companies.
- Available for 72, 128, & 200 cell trays
- Bottom pressure from the plug popper is even and designed for the tray, so damage is less likely
- Reduces transplant failures
- Time-saving tool for seed-starting
Read Before Purchase
- Plug poppers should be viewed as a tool to assist in loosening plugs from cell trays.
- Bootstrap Farmer Plug Poppers are only designed for Bootstrap Farmer cell trays
- We cannot control cell sizes, spacing, or the center of drain holes from other companies.
- Popping plugs for the first time WILL BE A LEARNING CURVE
- Note that soil structure and material can have different effects on the success of plug removal both with the plug popper and from top pulling
- Plugs will pop much better when a healthy root system is established
- Correctly sizing cell insert selection and time of transplant will give you the best results
- Try different watering and draining schedules when popping plugs.
- Too wet or too dry will have undesirable results
- Try to water and then let drain/dry for 2-4 hours before using plug popper
- Before popping please consider gently twisting your cell tray