6.5 ft Long Aluminum Double Channel for Greenhouse Covering Attachment
Attach even more layers with a double lock channel for your hoop house or greenhouse. This USA Manufactured lock channel has enough room for up to 6 layers between the 2 attached channels. That means that not only can you attach your insect netting, and plastic- you can also add shade cloth and a double layer of plastic to create a microclimate in your hoop house for your crops.
Channel And Wire (2) comes with 1 Double Lock Channel and 2 Spring Wire per Pack Size
- Allows you to attach 3 layers (20 mils total) of material per channel (6 total layers)
- Provides an easy way to have different layers for your sidewalls and top coverings
- (2) 1⅛" Wide, ½" High, 1/16" thick profile, inside of channel is 1⅛". Screws not included.
- Best way to selectively change coverings on your sidewalls to adjust for different seasons
- Provides the best connection of your greenhouse plastic or shade cloth to ensure extended life and holding power
- Each channel has screw grooves to help prevent screw slippage and makes installation easier
- Mounts to all wood or steel structures; pre-drilling or self-tapping screws recommended
Note: This is recommended for installation on the hip board only
- Hassle Free Returns
Free Shipping over $49 in the lower 48.
- Not meant as a replacement for hip board
What is the difference between the U Lock Channel, Double Channel, and Triple Deep Channel?
A single lock channel can hold up to 3 layers while our double lock channel is able to accommodate up to 6 layers because it has 2 connected lock channels. Both are 6.5" long and made of USA-manufactured aluminum. We also offer a triple deep greenhouse lock channel that individually holds up to 40 mil of film. Want to learn more about how to use the lock channel? Check out this article.
Contact us to learn more about the special rates we offer on bulk purchases.
Buying 200+ pieces? Email, call or text us for a special rate: (888) 406-1982.
Read more about coverings here.