- USA Made Pipes and Aluminum Channel
- Free shipping to lower 48 US States
- Pipes, door frames, & hip/baseboards feature Flo-Coat®, a clear organic seal, on US-made galvanized pipes.
- LEED Certified Pipes
- Our 16 gauge hoop material is heavier duty than store-bought top rail (.065”).
- Texas fabricated to reduce miles & ensure hands-on quality control.
- No guesswork: everything you need is included - no need to go to the store, no need to source products. The price you see is the final price.
- All metal construction - Stronger than wood with no risk of rotting.
- All metal end wall design includes - a pre-made door frame and door with hardware.
- Field laminated, all metal joints for superior strength and ease of installation.
- The instruction manual can also be viewed as a PDF HERE.
- All USA Made and fabricated pre-bent precision 16 gauge hoops with Flo-Coat®, a clear organic seal, on USA-made galvanized pipes.
- USA Steel ground posts
- USA Steel hip/base braces
- USA Steel prefabricated 36” door and frame with an option for a double 72” prefabricated door and frame (Door height 84.5"), on one or both ends.
- USA Steel end wall design.
- Galvanized hardware kits include brace bands, nuts, bolts, washers, zinc self-tap screws. Includes specialized nut drivers & drill bits.
- Ground post driver
- Texas Made recycled aluminum lock channel.
- PVC coated spring wire
- 4 Year, UVA resistant, 6 mil greenhouse plastic.
- Available in 20’, 40’, 60’, 80', 100', 150' lengths & 14 or 20’ widths
- Custom lengths are available upon request. Please send an email to email@example.com with your requirements and shipping zip code.
14’ = Approx 9’4” at center
20’ = Approx 11’4” at center
Always free shipping to lower 48 US States
For more information on freight delivery, click here.
- Roll Up Side Kits
- Double Layer with Inflation Blower
- Insect Screen Kit
- Shade Cloth Kit (Black or White)
- Double Door 72” wide
- Extra Doors
- Weed Barrier Ground Cover
Tip: To save on freight we recommend getting additional upgrades with the purchase of a kit. If adding insect netting you will need additional spring wire. There is a handy chart to help with this process on our spring wire listing.